Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Sun Sign... Leo

Being six thousand miles away from home really takes a toll out of anyone, especially if you have very limited budget. It makes you do stuff that you don't normally do. Like me, I don't like to write or blog. But look at me now, writing my second post a minute after I published my first post. Fantastic, isn't it?

Having not much to do, I turned to my laptop and browse through my friendster account. You can add me to your list of friends. Just search for lovo_empire@yahoo.com. Anyways, since I have nothing to do on a saturday night, I read all the comments and testimonials left by my friends for me. While reading, I came across one short comment from a long-time friend. I'm not gonna say that it's from Kathleen "Kate" Tosco. No, I'm not gonna say that.

Her comment was something that is really, really special. Why? Because, I can't believe that after more than ten years, she still remembers those stuffs that we did together. Maybe she has a crush on me, huh? Just kidding Kate... Going back... she said, that I used to show off my canine teeth because I dream of being a vampire. It was quite shocking because I did do that way back then and I did dream of being a vampire. I still do... Vampires are like my favorite creatures of the night. That's why I love Ann Rice's collection. She also mentioned that we used to draw something on our pad papers after copying the notes on the chalkboard. I was really amazed. We used to do that. And the one thing that really made me smile was that she still remembers that I was born under "THE SUN SIGN, LEO". She said that I was a Leo stereotype... and, I really am.

A typical Leo. Yes, I am. Ambitious, dominant, independent, bossy, and pompous (I would say arrogant, but pompous sounds a little better). Leo, being the sign of the sun, being the king of the beasts, is born to lead. According to http://www.astrology-online.com/, Leonians (as what we are called in that website), are born leaders with a strong personal magnetism and innate courtesy of mind being able to bring out the best of loyalty from subordinates. Personally, I would call it charisma but that would be too much. Hahahaha. A lot of my friends say that I do have quite a personality. I am used to leading people, in projects, activities,assignments, plays, teams, committees, etc (I love that word, etcetera.).

Ambitious. Affirmative. Suffice to say, I do have a lot of ambitions far greater than anyone I know. I wanted more out of life. I wanted to have everything and anything that my heart desires. I want to reach farther than anyone else has. I want to be Somebody, not just anybody who'll never be a great part of this world's history.

Dominant. Definitely. I wanted to be on top. I don't want to be bossed around. Especially not by those who have no right to boss me around. I want to be in control.

Independent. I am. I can live by my own. I can do things on my own. I can solve problems on my own. I can deal with problems on my own.

Bossy. Bulls-eye. I am the top guy. In my dominion, what I say, goes.

Pompous. Positively. I am arrogant by nature. Haughty, self-centered, proud, and egomaniacal. If you want to hurt me, strike me where it hurts the most... my ego. If you want to please me, feed what is most hungry in me... my ego.

So, I say to you... Hear my voice for I am a Leo. Heed my words for I am a Leo. Kneel before me for I am a Leo.... OOOOKKKK, this is way getting over my head. It's a bit too much. Kneeling, come on... bowing will do ha ha ha ha... Just kidding.

2 comments:

bem & weng said...

kate tosco? from UP diliman? good at zodiac signs.. :-) if we're talking of the same person.. wala lang... small world.. :-) she was my roommate before. and ms beng who posted this link was my ex-officemate. :-)

The Impatient One said...

Actually, yeah, she's from UP Diliman. I think we are talking about the same person. Small world talaga... :-)