Friday, September 19, 2008

Unloved

I wrote this poem a year ago... and I can't believe that it's been more than a year since that day... since that lonesome day... I never thought I would be able to compose something like this. But, of course, when you had a broken heart, all the emotions just spill out. And you will be able to do a lot of things that you never thought you could.

Unloved
by: Firestarter
No more sweetness, no more pain
No more heartaches, no more shame
No more love to cross my mind
I cross my heart til end of time
I vow to side on what is safe
And avoid this love that I so crave
I pray not to be led by my heart
For it feel so bad when it's torn apart
A broken heart, that's what I own
That can never be mended by a broken song
A broken promise is all that's left
Please take away all the pain I kept
I cried a river, even a sea
But all my tears still can't drown me
I see your face and I see the love
That can only be mine, maybe... in another lifetime.

No comments: